Dec 6, 2019
WITH A MINI AMPHITHEATER IN in the middle of the city, the team behind award-winning Rabbit Hole has turned the speakeasy trend on its head— or just taken it back a century, to the Jazz Age. The gold-cage bar up top serves drinks to a solid crowd of beautiful people perched in descending tiers of red-velvet booths, facing the full band swinging on the front-and-center stage nightly.
fb.com/crimsonroombkk; drinks for two Bt800.
- Where To Drink In Ipoh, Malaysia
- These Bartender-Recommended Regional Spirits are the Souvenirs You Should Actually Be Taking Home
- Our Favorite New(ish) Bar Openings
- Bar Hopping in Manila’s Poblacion Neighbourhood
- 6 Craft Breweries in Asia Worth Checking Out
- These New Singapore Bars Are Mixing Up Some Seriously Creative Cocktails
- Saigon, One Cocktail at a Time