Mar 10, 2021
Of all the countries that are welcoming travelers, we are pretty glad that the Maldives is one of them. The dreamy archipelago has had its borders open to tourists from anywhere in the world without restriction since last July. All you need to do is present a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test result, taken within 96 hours prior to arriving.
As more and more of the world gets vaccinated, we have begun to think of that light at the end of the tunnel as a glorious sunrise over the aquamarine Indian Ocean. Yep, we are thinking about planning our first post-pandemic international vacations — and want to help you, our travel-deprived readers, do the same.
We’ve teamed up with Kurumba Maldives to offer a four-night stay at their postcard-perfect resort, including a full meal plan and roundtrip transfers from Male Velana International Airport. For some gorgeous-days-in-paradise inspo, follow Kurumba here.
The contest ends on April 15. Read on for how to enter.
Vacation Prize Package at Kurumba Maldives
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Number of guests: 2 people (there will be additional cost for third adult or child)
- Room category: 1 Deluxe Beachfront Bungalow
- Meal Plan: Full Board
- Transfer: Shared sea transfer from/to Velana International Airport
- Period of accommodation: Through September 2021
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to our newsletter
2. Follow us on Instagram. Then tag a friend and comment #TLAsiaMaldivesGiveaway in your favorite of our posts
View this post on Instagram
3. Like our Facebook page
Brace yourself, cherry blossom season is coming and our feed is about to look a whole lot pinker. Head to the link in our bio for all the best virtual sakura-viewing tours. #TLAsia by @edwardkb